Arrive at Colombo airport and welcome by our representative and ready to transfer to GALLE (Approx. travelling time 3hrs)
Sri Lanka Day Tour - Galle
Travel with Achini Lanka and share the beauty of the South Cost of the Island. We take you to the Sea Turtle Hatchery, Madu River Boat Ride Safari through Mangrove Forest, Fish Spa Therapy, Galle Dutch fort and Stunning South Coast Beaches.
Galle Rock cave temple. Kosgoda is famous for its sea turtle conservation project operated by the wild life protection society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1988 to protect Sri-Lanka’s turtles from extinction. Since then it has released about 3.5 million baby turtles in to the wild.
Next enjoy the Madu boat ride to visit Cinnamon Island and enjoy fish spa therapy
The bio-diversity of the Madu River is of monumental signification when considering the wide ranges of aquatic and avian life as well as wetland dwelling amphibians, reptiles, mammals that inhabit the environs of this natural treasure. A total of 11 species of agnatic mollusks and 14 land dwelling mollusks are found in this system. 70 species of fish, 31 types of reptiles, and 50 kinds of butterflies are just some of colorful array of wildlife that inhabits this abundantly bustling eco-system.
Bird watchers will be pleased to know that 111 species of bird have been identified in the mangrove formed environs of the river, and has been known to host several types of migratory birds.
Next ready to visit Galle Dutch fort, Old city, Rampart, Dutch museum, Light house.
Galle Fort, in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, and then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards.
Thereafter take a little break for refreshment
After refreshment ready for drop to the hotel.
- Transport in a Private luxury CAR/VAN with services of an English speaking driver guide throughout the stay with sight seeing
- Snack & water bottle for Refreshment
- Parking fees
- High way fees(Arrival and Departure
- Arrival / Departure transfers
- Government taxes
- Airport pick up
- Assistance at the airport
- Fuel/ Driver Bata/ Local insurance for the vehicle
- Accommodation and Meals
- Extras of a personal nature such as liquor, laundry etc
- Entrance fees to places of sightseeing (could be paid directly at each site)
- Tips and porter-age
- International air fares and visa fees